27 Eylül 2011 Salı

An Abundance of Brackets

Dear Sir,

You cannot even imagine how horribly tired I feel right now; physically, mentally and emotionally (that last one sounded very teenage-y -which is quite accurate when you think about it- and girly -which is quite sexist, biased and stupid when you think about it).

Before I go on, I must clarify that I am fully in control of my excessive ( ) usage. I like drifting off topic in writings; and the brackets -or whatever they are called- present a perfect method and excuse for that purpose. I doubt you really will ponder on my use of ( and ) anyways I don't really expect you to read this in detail; but my blog readers may find it interesting. So readers, do not run to the ) as soon as you see a ( of mine, there might be nice stuff inside. There might even be funny stuff inside. Brackets do give me comedic inspiration at times. Brackets are good. Funny is good.

And yup, I don't really need ( ) to drift off and droll on.

Now, why am I tired, that was the topic. Since I already have filled my first page(which is significantly smaller than the A4 size), I'll answer the question in three to-the-point, methodical parts.

1) I am tired emotionally because it's autumn; because while the barber did quite a fine job I do miss my mane; and because I felt a bit lonely today and because I probably really need a girlfriend. (Hit me up, girls!) (Wait, am I really that desperate?) (Ssh, I told them I say funny things in brackets!)

(Still, pitiful. They didn't really have to hear ab---

Sorry, my alter ego Brackets apparently got the control for a tad. No, girls, don't hit me up, I'm totally waiting for The One (ugh.). Now now, because my second page is almost already full as well [I know, I know, it's weird. The notebook I use right now has a left border line that's almost three fingers' width into the page, so the writing space is beautifully little. Mhm, I'm not using standard brackets anymore, it's too dangerous.] I'll leave #3, "Physically" to another night [the reason I actually started this piece was to tell mainly about it, though. Sigh.] and list some key concepts for #2, "Mentally": School, homework, number of sleep hours<8, SAT stress AND YES THE BLOODY PAGE IS FULL!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder